Sunday, November 29, 2015

BANTAI RIDE

The word BANTAI scares many people.So,from next month,I won't use the word but stick to SANTAI.By the way,I chose "bantai" to mean ride as we please.

Only eight riders came to the ride this morning.Many of our members had chosen to ride at other events.And a few of our members decided not to come due to heavy rainfall in their areas of residence.Pak Amin and me are holding the fort.We prefer to ride in Putrajaya for our comfort and safety.

Initially,I planned a 25km ride but I cut it shorter to about 20 km because it was getting too hot.We ended at our watering hole at 10:30am and returned to base at 11:30am and cycled 21.7km.

The weather was great-overcast in the first hour of ride.It was cool and breezy.Later ,the sun came out shining.The sky was blue and white clouds hanging all over the city of Putrajaya.Looking at the weather,I prefer to stop cycling and going for photowalk instead.I regreted not having my Fujifilm XT1 with me.






No comments: