Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Santai Photography Ride


This is our first ride dedicated to taking photos at certain locations along our cycling route.Phototaking is part and parcel of our cycling.I have been doing this taking photos during my cycling in Putrajaya since 2011 when I get my Lumix LX5.The places are so beautiful that we just have to take photos of beautiful sceneries and of course ourselves.Now ,with the popularity of selfies,everyone takes photos of themselves and others.



T

Our main destination is The Moroccan Pavilion at Taman Botani as shown above.We started at the Masjid Putra,cycled to PICC and made our first pitstop and photo session at Water Sport  Centre and the Pullman Beach.





From Pullman Hotel,we rode to Malaysia china Friendship Garden and Ayer@8 so that my trible can stop and take photos at the Wawasan Bridge.From Ayer@8,I led the rider along the lakeside so that they could see Putrajaya from different angles as we rode to Kelab Tasik.This is a good location for photography as well.I wanted to take them to Taman Botani via Boardwalk and Alamanda but we did not have much time as many riders got hungry and want me to take them to The Souq.So,I short cut,cycled to Moroccan Pavilion for our grand finale of photo session.A few of us went to feed the fish but most of them just cycled back to Masjid Putra.Overall, we did almost 22km and had great fun.



No comments: