Sunday, March 20, 2016

KLCFD and Tosai Rawa



It was a very hot Equinox Day.I was sweating even at 8:30am and cycled on 7km.But it was fun as usual and I decided to be a photographer and stopped at a few locations to capture the festive moods of urban dwellers to cycle,walk,run and skating on the streets of KL.





After our routine ride,we decide to explore the city.We plan to venture into unchartered territories around Kg Baru and Chow Kit but due to the heat and we deceided to re-visit Midvalley where the trail is more shady with trees along the Klang River-not forgetting that tosai rawa at Ganaz Restaurant is waiting for us.

To our unpleasant suprise,the cycling trail on the Klang River bank was badly encroached and blocked by construction works nearby.There was zero maintenance and minus two zeros for traffic management.I was pissed off with DBKL management.



Luckily the food and drink at Ganaz Restaurant saved my day.I also brought my riding buddies to enjoy the Little India in KL.-The Colour-Full Brickfilelds.

No comments: