Monday, August 8, 2011

The "poison" concocted by Col Azudin!


Ohhh Dahon ku..lihatlah comment2 Kol Azudin O Fuad meracuni Pak Adib Noh :)


Special PMR to celebrate Col Azuddin's new Folding Bike.The tribe consists of Col Azuddin,Tajuddin,Muhaimy,Munir​ and Adib.We cycled for about 13.5km ,starting from TWP.

01 August at 06:50 ·  ·  · 

    • Azudin O Fuad 
      Pak Adib, so you are giving your Dahon as a birthday present for your son.Good on you.The Brompton might entice your wife to start cycling...or rather if your sons kumpul duit together and buy a Brompton birthday present for her,with her ch...See more

      01 August at 08:46 · 

    • Adib Noh Thank you Col Azudin O Fuad for your kind words.Now my sons Maher and Munir are already on the saddles with me.I love to ride Brompton with my wife-preferably in London like KA&wife.
      01 August at 12:17 · 

    • Azudin O Fuad Abedib, my children don't even bat an eyelid on the bikes. You are truly blessed and hoping your daughter in laws of the future likes bikes too

      Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

      01 August at 12:28 via  · 

No comments: